- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gill Landry - Gill Landry
- Write a Review
- #K84771 000000000 K84771000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:The 3rd solo album (and first for ATO) by Gill Landry, a member of Old Crow Medicine Show. Landry's solo work finds him...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:The 3rd solo album (and first for ATO) by Gill Landry, a member of Old Crow Medicine Show. Landry's solo work finds him crafting country-folk tunes that are more sparser than his day gig and that would not be out of place in the 1970's Texas singer/songwriter movement.;Track List:1. Funeral In My Heart;2. Just Like You;3. Waiting For Your Love;4. Emily;5. Take This Body;6. Fennario;7. Lately Right Now;8. Lost Love;9. Long Road;10. Bad Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.