- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gillian Welch - Harrow & The Harvest
- Write a Review
- K54073 000000000 K54073000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of Gillian Welch's The Harrow & The Harvest was mastered direct from the original tapes throu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of Gillian Welch's The Harrow & The Harvest was mastered direct from the original tapes through custom Ortofon amplifiers to a Neumann VMS-80 cutting system and plated and pressed on standard-weight audiophile-quality vinyl at Quality Record Pressings. Grammy-nominated for Best Engineered Album (Non Classical) and Best Folk Album, this deluxe package includes new full color cover art by John Dyer Baizley and full lyric insert. 2011 release from the critically adored Americana singer/songwriter. The Harrow & The Harvest, Gillian's first album in eight years, is an all acoustic affair containing 10 new songs. The album was produced by David Rawlings and recorded at Woodland Sound Studios in Nashville, TN.;Track List:1. Scarlet Town 3:38;2. Dark Turn of Mind 4:07;3. The Way It Will Be 4:47;4. The Way It Goes 4:01;5. Tennessee 6:35;6. Down Along the Dixie Line 4:49;7. Six White Horses 3:38;8. Hard Times 4:52;9. Silver Dagger 3:23;10. The Way the Whole Thing Ends 6:11
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.