- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gladys Knight & Pips - Imagination
- Write a Review
- #K74942 000000000 K74942000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Elemental Music proudly presents a 180-gram LP reissue of Imagination, the eleventh studio album by American R&B group ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Elemental Music proudly presents a 180-gram LP reissue of Imagination, the eleventh studio album by American R&B group Gladys Knight & the Pips, originally released in October 1973 on the Buddah label. It was the group's first for Buddah after leaving Motown, and includes their only Billboard Hot 100 No.1 hit, "Midnight Train to Georgia", which also reached No.1 on the R&B singles chart. Written by Jim Weatherly, the song won the 1974 Grammy Award for Best R&B Vocal Performance by A Duo, Group or Chorus, and has become Knight's signature theme. Imagination also produced other successful singles, among them "I've Got to Use My Imagination" and "Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me", with both songs peaking at No.1 on the R&B singles chart and top five on the Billboard Hot 100. It was also their second studio album to make the top ten on the Billboard 200 and their second of five R&B albums chart-toppers.;Track List:1. Midnight Train to Georgia;2. I've Got to Use My Imagination;3. Storms of Troubled Times;4. Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me;5. Once in a Lifetime Thing;6. Where Peaceful Waters Flow;7. I Can See Clearly Now;8. Perfect Love;9. Window Raisin' Granny;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.