- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glen Hansard - A Season On The Line
- Write a Review
- K58782 000000000 K58782000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. A Season on the Line is a 2016 EP from Glen Hansard, the celebrat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. A Season on the Line is a 2016 EP from Glen Hansard, the celebrated principal songwriter and vocalist/guitarist for the influential Irish group The Frames. This EP follows Hansard's Grammy-nominated (Best Folk Album) second solo outing Didn't He Ramble, which was released last fall. During his worldwide tour in support of Didn't He Ramble, two songs continued to appear in his set-"Didn't He Ramble" and "Way Back in the Way Back When"-though neither were included on the recent album or on any official release. This is all part of Hansard's creative process-honing songs in a live setting. Due to popular demand, Hansard included the two songs on the new EP. Recorded at Chicago's Electrical Audio Studios on a day off between shows and featuring his touring band, "Didn't He Ramble" and "Way Back in the Way Back When" bristle with all the energy that made them staples of the live show. A Season on the Line is rounded out by the tracks "Let Me In" and "Return," both of which are from the intimate recording sessions for Didn't He Ramble.;Track List:1. Didn't He Ramble;2. Way Back in the Way Back When;3. Let Me in;4. Return;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.