- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glint - Inverter
- Write a Review
- #K84550 000000000 K84550000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the New York-based electronic rock outfit. While it's not a debut,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the New York-based electronic rock outfit. While it's not a debut, Inverter sounds like the work of a new band making a bold declaration of intent: to make music for wide-open spaces, whether that's an urban warehouse, a rural farm, or the human heart. Glint, a spot of light in a world of darkness, "shining brighter now than [it] did before." Glint was founded in 2003 by Jase Blankfort. As it's main producer, singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, Blankfort is solely responsible for Glint's direction and the only official member. Glint's music spans a wide range of genres.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.