- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glitterer - Looking Through The Shades
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68315 000000000 L68315000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Looking Through The Shades, is Glitterer's debut full-length album, featuring Ned Russin, bassist/vo...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Looking Through The Shades, is Glitterer's debut full-length album, featuring Ned Russin, bassist/vocalist of Title Fight. This is Glitterer all glown up. Now there are live drums (twin brother Ben did the honors) and dopamine-releasing fuzzy guitars to go with the synths, the bass, and the voice. Now there's a full 14-song tracklist to luxuriate in. Produced by Alex Giannascoli and Arthur Rizk (Code Orange, Power Trip, Sumerlands) the album delivers Glitterer's best-yet sonics and songs. The lyrics are still insouciantly tortured, in a reluctant-college-boy kind of way, the choruses are still obscenely catchy, and the arrangements still carry not so much as an ounce of excess fat. From the saturated distortion of the opener, "The Race" ("I wish I could look at your life and know it's mine"), through the road-weary "1001" ("I sang 1,000 songs / didn't want to sing again") and the vox-and-bass-only Side B outlier "The News" ("I used to be original"), the listener is simultaneously satiated and left wanting more.;Track List:1. The Race;2. Again;3. Anxious Eyes;4. 1001;5. Destiny;6. Of More Being;7. Put Ourselves Away;8. Building;9. Two;10. Perfect;11. The News;12. Digging in the Trash;13. Wallpaper;14. Distraction
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.