- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Golden Smog - Weird Tales
- Write a Review
- L32734 000000000 L32734000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/16/2018;Notes:Weird Tales is American band Golden Smog's second album, released in 1998. The title comes from the pulp magazine Weird...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/16/2018;Notes:Weird Tales is American band Golden Smog's second album, released in 1998. The title comes from the pulp magazine Weird Tales, the cover art being from the October 1933 issue, by Margaret Brundage. MUSICIAN CREDITS: Jeff Tweedy - vocals, guitar, bass guitar, harmonica, percussion, Gary Louris - vocals, guitar, organ, Mellotron, background vocals, Dan Murphy - vocals, guitar, piano, drums, background vocals, Mellotron, Wurlitzer, Kraig Johnson - vocals, guitar, bass guitar, piano, background vocals, Marc Perlman - guitar, bass guitar, background vocals, Jody Stephens - drums, percussion, bells, Jim Dickinson - Wurlitzer, Jessy Greene - violin, background vocals, Jim Boquist - background vocals, Jason Orris - background vocals, Bryan Hanna - tambourine, background vocals, Brian Paulson - Minimoog;Track List:1. To Call My Own;2. Looking Forward to Seeing You;3. Until You Came Along;4. Lost Love;5. If I Only Had a Car;6. Jane;7. Keys;8. I Can't Keep from Talking;9. Reflections on Me;10. 5 Making Waves;11. White Shell Road;12. Please Tell My Brother;13. Fear of Falling;14. All the Same to Me;15. Jennifer Save Me;Special Attributes:GREEN, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.