- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Goldfrapp - Felt Mountain
- Write a Review
- #K65462 000000000 K65462000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm white vinyl LP pressing. Felt Mountain is the debut album by English electronic duo Goldfrapp. It was rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm white vinyl LP pressing. Felt Mountain is the debut album by English electronic duo Goldfrapp. It was released in the United Kingdom on 11 September 2000 by Mute Records. The album takes influence from a variety of music styles such as 1960s pop, cabaret, folk and electronica. Felt Mountain peaked at number #57 in Goldfrapp's native United Kingdom, and was certified gold in October 2001. In 2001, the album was shortlisted for the Mercury Prize, an annual music prize awarded for the best British or Irish album from the previous year.;Track List:1. Lovely Head;2. Paper Bag;3. Human;4. Pilots;5. Deer Stop;6. Felt Mountain;7. Oompa Radar;8. Utopia;9. Horse Tears
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.