- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Goo Goo Dolls - Goo Goo Dolls
- Write a Review
- #K63268 000000000 K63268000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Goo Goo Dolls (also known as First Release) is the eponymous debut studio album by Ame...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Goo Goo Dolls (also known as First Release) is the eponymous debut studio album by American rock band Goo Goo Dolls. All of the songs are sung by bassist Robby Takac, who was originally the band's lead vocalist. It is the hardest to find of all the band's studio albums, being only an LP, out of print, and not in wide circulation to begin with. The song "I'm Addicted" was the only song from Goo Goo Dolls represented on the band's 2001 compilation album, What I Learned About Ego, Opinion, Art & Commerce. The song "Torn Apart" was also included on the compilation album Volume Two, which consisted of other album tracks, b-sides and rarities. The album was recorded in three days during the winter of 1986, on a $750 budget at Trackmaster Audio in the band's hometown of Buffalo, New York. Later on, the band admitted in their 1999 VH1 Behind the Music special that the album was recorded under the influence of alcohol and drugs. Rzeznik stated "[We had] a lot of beer, a lot of truck stop speed, a lot of pot...[I] don't remember a lot of it.";Track List:1. Torn Apart;2. Messed Up;3. Living in a Hut;4. I'm Addicted;5. Sunshine of Your Love;6. Hard Sores;7. Hammerin' Eggs (The Metal Song);8. Don't Fear the Reaper;9. Beat Me;10. Scream;11. Slaughterhouse;12. Different Light;13. Come on;14. Don't Beat My Ass (With a Baseball Bat);Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.