- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind
- Write a Review
- #K64843 000000000 K64843000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. 1970 album by the Canadian singer/songwriter. The album, his first for Repr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. 1970 album by the Canadian singer/songwriter. The album, his first for Reprise Records, was originally released as Sit Down Young Stranger but the title was quickly changed when “If You Could Read My Mind” became a huge hit. This audiophile event contains even more loved classics like ‘The Pony Man’, ‘Approaching Lavender’ and his stellar rendition of Kris Kristofferson's ‘Me and Bobby McGee’. If You Could Read My Mind would go on to become one of Gordon Lightfoot's biggest selling albums of his career. Mastered by Joe Reagoso from the original Reprise Records tapes at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Mastering in Hollywood, Gordon Lightfoot's If You Could Read My Mind is one of the more anticipated classic singer/songwriter albums in the audiophile domain in some time.;Track List:1. Minstrel of the Dawn;2. Me and Bobby McGee;3. Approaching Lavender;4. Saturday Clothes;5. Cobwebs Dust;6. Poor Little Allison;7. Sit Down Young Stranger;8. If You Could Read My Mind;9. Baby It's Alright;10. Your Love's Return;11. The Pony Man;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.