- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grant Lee Buffalo - Mighty Joe Moon
- Write a Review
- #K66876 000000000 K66876000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing with a two sided printed inner sleeve featuring color and B&W photos plus a two sided B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing with a two sided printed inner sleeve featuring color and B&W photos plus a two sided B&W insert. Mighty Joe Moon was the 1994 sophomore effort by alt-rock band Grant Lee Buffalo. The album found the band hitting their artistic stride with their distinctive Americana/alternative fusion and the evocative, wide screen songwriting of singer and guitarist Grant Lee Phillips. The beautiful alternative rock hit "Mockingbirds" brought the band, and this album, their biggest exposure and success. From all out rock assaults like "Lone Star Song" to somber and highly personal numbers such as "Happiness" and "Honey Don't Think" the album is a highlight of the era and the best record the band ever made.;Track List:1. Lone Star Song;2. Mockingbirds;3. It's the Life;4. Sing Along;5. Mighty Joe Moon;6. Demon Called Deception;7. Lady Godiva and Me;8. Drag;9. Last Days of Tecumseh;10. Happiness;11. Honey Don't Think;12. Side By Side;13. Rock of Ages;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.