- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grap Luva - Sounds Of Mount Vernon
- Write a Review
- #K84542 000000000 K84542000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Maybe you cannot believe it, but this is the final truth: About 20 years after his first steps with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Maybe you cannot believe it, but this is the final truth: About 20 years after his first steps with the legendary INI Crew, it's finally time for Grap Luva's full-length debut-album called Sounds of Mount Vernon. The release includes four features from his long-time mentor Pete Rock. Features 18 bangin' instrumentals for every sample beat- and boombap lover!;Track List:1. Intro;2. Started at 77';3. Love for the Heights;4. Three-Fourth's Amazin';5. In Motion Like Fourth Ave (Motion 2000 RMX);6. Donuts on Washington St. (One for James);7. Fighting at Cromwell's;8. Dont Stop (Ballin' at Fourth St. Park);9. Big Lou's Theme (Pete on Bass);10. For My Lil' Brother Joe;11. The Block;12. A Prayer for My Nephews;13. Arts on Third / Black Family Day;14. Life from Memorial Field;15. Pete and Graps Room;16. Nuttin But Luv Day Cookout (Missing Hev);17. One for Ruddy... Nuff Said!;18. Cross County Parkway (We Out!!);Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.