- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Great Lake Swimmers - New Wild Everywhere
- Write a Review
- #K91114 000000000 K91114000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/03/2012;Notes:NEW WILD EVERYWHERE is the follow-up to Great Lake Swimmers' critically acclaimed, Polaris Music Prize shortlisted and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/03/2012;Notes:NEW WILD EVERYWHERE is the follow-up to Great Lake Swimmers' critically acclaimed, Polaris Music Prize shortlisted and Juno nominated 2009 album LOST CHANNELS. Their fifth album in just under a decade, this new collection of 12 tracks reveals a depth and maturity previously only hinted at by lead singer and songwriter Tony Dekker.;Track List:1. Think That You Might Be Wrong;2. New Wild Everywhere;3. The Great Exhale;4. The Knife;5. Changes with the Wind;6. Cornflower Blue;7. Easy Come Easy Go;8. Fields of Progeny;9. Ballad of a Fisherman S Wife;10. Quiet Your Mind;11. Parkdale Blues;12. On the Water;13. The Great Exhale (Demo);14. Easy Come Easy Go (Acoustic);15. Les Champs de Progéniture;16. I Will Never See the Sun (TTC Version);17. Something Heavy;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.