- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Greg Laswell - Everyone Thinks I Dodged a Bullet
- Write a Review
- #K77571 000000000 K77571000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from San Diego-based singer, songwriter and producer Greg Laswell. Everyone Thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from San Diego-based singer, songwriter and producer Greg Laswell. Everyone Thinks I Dodged A Bullet is his first album of all new material since 2012's Landline. Written, recorded and produced by Greg Laswell, the album features 'Lifetime Ago', 'Dodged A Bullet', 'Out of Line' and more. Laswell has already released six studio albums - Good Movie in 2003, Through Toledo in 2006, Three Flights from Alto Nido in 2008, Take a Bow in 2010, Landline in 2012, and I Was Going to be an Astronaut in 2014 - as well as several EPs and special singles. Many of his songs have been featured in films and television shows. "... one of the most uncompromising songwriters of these modern times."- BlackBook.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.