- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grieves - Running Wild
- Write a Review
- #K67281 000000000 K67281000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited double white colored vinyl LP pressing with digital download. Seattle rapper/producer Grieves emerged in 2007 w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited double white colored vinyl LP pressing with digital download. Seattle rapper/producer Grieves emerged in 2007 with his independently released album, Irreversible. In the years that followed, he wholly devoted himself to touring, writing and recording, honing his craft and defining his sound. His 2011 Rhymesayers debut, Together/Apart, was a career landmark and a testament to his growth in both, his writing and delivery, and this progression was re-affirmed by his follow-up, Winter & The Wolves, in 2014. On Running Wild, Grieves teamed up with Swedish producer Chords. Together, the two have produced a modernized sound that is lush and intoxicating, pairing punchy drums with thick layers of synths and warm bass lines, all accented by soulful keys, horns, or guitars. Whether dark and moody, or upbeat and jazzy, Grieves navigates and complements the soundscape, penning verses that range from vulnerable and confessional, to fun and carefree. Grieves is most certainly breaking boundaries, truly running wild, all while remaining honest to himself.;Special Attributes:WHITE, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.