- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gruppo Sportivo - Back To 78
- Write a Review
- #K83119 000000000 K83119000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Back To 78 was released in the height of Gruppo Sportivo's career in 1978 and includes some of their biggest successes ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Back To 78 was released in the height of Gruppo Sportivo's career in 1978 and includes some of their biggest successes like 'Hey Girl', 'Tokyo' and 'I Said No'. The album was produced by Robert Jan Stips (Supersister, Golden Earring, The Nits). The Gruppo Sportivo style could be best described as post-punk. Back in those days UK's Radio & Records voted them 'Top Newcomer '78'. As a special bonus for all fans the first pressing of the Music On Vinyl edition of Back To 78 is released as a limited, coloured and numbered edition. The album also includes a download coupon with 7 exclusive, remastered live tracks from their legendary 'Live In So What' performance in Gouda, June 1978. 180 gram audiophile vinyl. Includes 'Hey Girl', 'Tokyo' and 'I Said No'. includes Download Coupon containing 7 Exclusive & Remastered Live Tracks. First pressing of 500 numbered copies on transparent red vinyl.;Track List:1. Hey Girl;2. Bernadette;3. P.S. 78;4. Tokyo;5. I Said No!;6. Real Teeth Are Out;7. Are You Ready?;8. The Booby-Trap Boogie;9. Blah Blah Magazines;10. One Way Love (From Me to You);11. I'm a Rocket;12. Shave;13. The Pogo Never Stops;14. Bottom of the Class;15. The Single;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, BONUS TRACKS, RED, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.