- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gus Dapperton - Where Polly People Go To Read
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63968 000000000 L63968000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. You will leave this earth for a while. Gus Dapperton personally sees to that on his 2019 full-length...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. You will leave this earth for a while. Gus Dapperton personally sees to that on his 2019 full-length debut, Where Polly People Go To Read. Instead of the familiar realm of flesh, bone, and boundaries, he presents a new place for popular culture and music. The Warwick, NY singer, songwriter, and vibe maestro invites you to take up residence deep inside of his subconscious as embodied by these ten tracks.;Track List:1. Verdigris;2. World Class Cinema;3. Nomadicon;4. Eyes for Ellis;5. Coax Botany;6. Sockboy;7. Roadhead;8. My Favorite Fish;9. Fill Me Up Anthem;10. I Ascend
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.