- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GZA - Beneath the Surface
- Write a Review
- #K60278 000000000 K60278000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 1999 release, the third solo album from the hip hop legend. Hailing from the slums of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 1999 release, the third solo album from the hip hop legend. Hailing from the slums of Staten Island, Wu-Tang Clan co-founder GZA/Genius presents his tour de force follow-up to his platinum album Liquid Swords. Once again the music flows like water and the lyrics cut like steel as the GZA/Genius takes listeners even deeper Beneath the Surface. Guests include Method Man, RZA, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Killah Priest and Masta Killa contributing production are RZA, Arabian Knight and Inspectah Deck among others. Quintessential tracks like "Amplified Sample" and "Crash Your Crew," prove GZA's one the most innovative and talented vocalists Wu-Tang had to offer. Beneath the Surface is a worthy continuation and development of the Wu-Tang Clan conglomeration.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.