- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Halestorm - Into the Wild Life
- Write a Review
- K58810 000000000 K58810000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2015 release, the third album from the hard rockers. With Into The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2015 release, the third album from the hard rockers. With Into The Wild Life Halestorm reach deep within and conjure their most engaging and eclectic songs to date. On Into The Wild Life they push their musical boundaries further than we've seen thus far in their catalog, crafting songs that rise from a whisper to a scream and back again, proving that there's no limit to creativity. And nothing will stop them from realizing their artistic vision. The album is the follow-up to their 2012 album The Strange Case Of... Includes 'Scream', 'I Am The Fire', 'Bad Gets World' and 'What Sober Couldn't Say'.;Track List:1. Scream;2. I Am the Fire;3. Sick Individual;4. Amen;5. Dear Daughter;6. New Modern Love;7. Mayhem;8. Bad Girl's World;9. Gonna Get Mine;10. The Reckoning;11. Apocalyptic;12. What Sober Couldn't Say;13. I Like It Heavy;14. Jump the Gun;15. Unapologetic;16. Scream;17. I Am the Fire;18. Sick Individual;19. Amen;20. Dear Daughter;21. New Modern Love;22. Mayhem;23. Bad Girl's World;24. Gonna Get Mine;25. The Reckoning;26. Apocalyptic;27. What Sober Couldn't Say;28. I Like It Heavy;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.