- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hall & Oates - Rock N Soul Part 1
- Write a Review
- #K57050 000000000 K57050000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Rock 'n Soul Part 1 (also titled Greatest Hits - Rock 'n So...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Rock 'n Soul Part 1 (also titled Greatest Hits - Rock 'n Soul Part 1) was released on RCA in October 1983. The album featured mostly hit singles recorded by the duo and released by RCA, along with one single from the duo's period with Atlantic Records and two previously unreleased songs recorded earlier in the year: "Say It Isn't So" and "Adult Education". The album was originally released on LP and cassette, with sides labeled "Side One" and "Side A", and was the duo's first album to be released on the then-new compact disc format. Collector's note: this compilation mostly features single versions of the songs.;Track List:1. Say It Isn't So (Remastered 2003) 4:16;2. Sara Smile 3:07;3. She's Gone 3:24;4. Rich Girl (Remastered 2003) 2:24;5. Kiss on My List 3:52;6. You Make My Dreams (Remastered 2003) 3:10;7. Private Eyes (Remastered) 3:37;8. Adult Education 5:23;9. I Can't Go for That (No Can Do) (Single Version) 3:39;10. Maneater (Remastered) 4:32;11. One on One (Remastered 2003) 4:17;12. Wait for Me (Live Version) 6:09;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.