- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hammers of Misfortune - Fields/Church Of Broken Glass
- Write a Review
- #K92010 000000000 K92010000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2008;Notes:2008 two CD release from respected Bay Area cult Metal band headed by visionary John Cobbett featuring two new full-len...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2008;Notes:2008 two CD release from respected Bay Area cult Metal band headed by visionary John Cobbett featuring two new full-length albums, packaged together at the spine. Hammers of Misfortune combine Classic Rock, NWOBHM, Prog Rock, musical theater, and traditional Heavy Metal. This release is something of an experiment for songwriter John Cobbett: his most ambitious undertaking as a musician yet. While the guitarist has always harbored the desire to craft an epic double-album, Fields / Church of Broken Glass is actually comprised of two distinct full-lengths packaged together and priced as a single album. This is both more vintage-sounding, with a clear '70's Rock influence, and more Prog-oriented. This is the band's most challenging material to date, reaffirming the fact that Hammers of Misfortune is among of the most unique and timeless acts in Metal today. 20 Buck Spin.;Track List:1. Agriculture;2. Fields;3. Motorcade;4. Haruspices;5. Rats Assembly;6. Always Looking Down;7. Too Soon;8. Almost (Left Without You);9. Butchertown;10. The Gulls;11. Church of Broken Glass;12. Train;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.