- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harmaleighs - She Won't Make Sense
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69091 000000000 L69091000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Nashville indie duo The Harmaleighs (Haley Grant and Kaylee Jasperson) present their new full-length...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Nashville indie duo The Harmaleighs (Haley Grant and Kaylee Jasperson) present their new full-length album, She Won't Make Sense. Produced by Dan Molad (Lucius, JD McPherson, Tweedy), it's a stark contrast from their previous releases, having evolved from their acoustic beginnings to a fuller sound involving synths, strings and drums. She Won't Make Sense covers the full spectrum of sound, from heavier rock tunes to somber folk, to create the frenetic energy needed to convey the emotional weight of the album's subject matter. The pair introduce the album with "Sorry, I'm Busy," a frantic, beat driven track about paralyzing social anxiety, and a fitting introduction to a concept album about mental illness, specifically Haley's deeply personal journey through anxiety, depression and mania.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.