- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Have Mercy - The Love Life
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68491 000000000 L68491000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Baltimore natives Have Mercy are back with their newest album The Love Life set for release on August 2nd. Awash in tex...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Baltimore natives Have Mercy are back with their newest album The Love Life set for release on August 2nd. Awash in textured instrumentation, The Love Life finds the pair exploring the negative space in Have Mercy's music like never before. From the droning, delicate "Dressed Down" to the nostalgic lookback "Mattress on the Floor" and first single "Clair," which marries propulsive melodies with staccato strings and drum machines, The Love Life pulls from all eras of the band's career while simultaneously writing a new one-deftly balancing the confidence Swindle and Gleason have grown into as songwriters and retaining the sense of wide-eyed spontaneity that colored Have Mercy's early work.;Track List:1. We Ain’t Got Love;2. Heartbeat;3. 40oz;4. Clair;5. Mattress On The Floor;6. Dressed Down;7. So Like You;8. Just Fine;9. Control;10. These Streets;11. 8006 Hedgeway CT.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.