- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hellyeah - Unden!able
- Write a Review
- K59854 000000000 K59854000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited edition double 180 gram colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Includes digital download, souve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited edition double 180 gram colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Includes digital download, souvenir patch and four bonus tracks. Having established themselves over four albums, Hellyeah unleash Unden!able, their fifth full-length slab. Comprised of vocalist Chad Gray, guitarists Tom Maxwell and Christian Brady, drummer Vinnie Paul and bassist Kyle Sanders, this is the first time this line-up has recorded together as a unit, promising a very special return to their true metal roots. Unden!able was produced in Las Vegas at The Hideout Recording Studio by Kevin Churko (Papa Roach, Rob Zombie), and showcases everything that the band's fans have come to know and love in a more focused, concise, and powerful sound with Churko co-writing all songs. The album art by William Felch and Gray features a predatory, gleaming eye with an exclamation point pupil - the ultimate signifier of what's inside: anger, pain and a hyper-focused, high octane, heavy metal collection for the ages.;Track List:1. !;2. X;3. Scratch a Lie;4. Be Unden!Able;5. Human;6. Leap of Faith;7. Blood Plague;8. I Don't Care Anymore;9. Live or Die;10. Love Falls;11. 10-34;12. Startariot;13. Grave;14. Demons in the Dirt (Live in Australia 2015) - Bonus;15. Moth (Live in Australia 2015) - Bonus;16. Cross to Bier (Live in Australia 2015) - Bonus;17. Hush (Live in Australia 2015) - Bonus;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.