- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Herman's Hermits - Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K63460 000000000 K63460000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/22/1990;Notes:2014 180 gram clear vinyl LP pressing reissue. Their Greatest Hits gathers some of the Hermits' most memorable moments ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/22/1990;Notes:2014 180 gram clear vinyl LP pressing reissue. Their Greatest Hits gathers some of the Hermits' most memorable moments as part of ABKCO's Clearly Classic Vinyl Series. Featuring their most popular Top 40 hits, "Can't You Hear My Heartbeat," "Silhouettes," "(What A) Wonderful World," "Just a Little Bit Better," "Listen People," "Dandy," "There's a Kind of Hush," and more. With his thick British accent and schoolboy good looks, singer Peter Noone carried Herman's Hermits through a string of 1960's hits bringing an undeniable charm to songs like "Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter," the swooning romanticism of "There's a Kind of Hush," to the upbeat pop sound of "I'm Into Something Good," to the quirky novelty of "I'm Henry VIII, I Am,".;Track List:1. Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter;2. No Milk Today;3. End of the World;4. Door Swings Both Ways;5. Just a Little Bit Better;6. I'm Henry the Viii I Am;7. There's a Kind of Hush (All Over the World);8. Silhouettes;9. I'm Into Something Good;10. Can't You Hear My Heartbeat;11. Dandy;12. (What a) Wonderful World;13. Hold on;14. Listen People;15. Leaning on a Lamp Post;16. Must to Avoid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.