- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hillsong United - Wonder
- Write a Review
- L29342 000000000 L29342000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. There's a certain humility and attitude of reverence that has long been giving birth t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. There's a certain humility and attitude of reverence that has long been giving birth to the undeniable excellence of Hillsong United's music, and this has never been more evident than it is on Wonder. Filled with pulsing tempo, bright tones and colorful melodies, Wonder is a departure sonically from the band's contemplative 2015 release, Empires. Following a theme of awe and 'wonder,' the album finds Hillsong United more amazed by the awesomeness of grace than by their storied career and on-going list of accolades. The RIAA multi-platinum artists have been named Billboard's Christian Artist of the Year (2015 and 2016), received the American Music Award for Favorite Artist: Contemporary Inspirational (2016), and is the most followed Christian artist across all social media platforms with a collective total audience of over 9.1M. Teeming with the lyrical imagery and vocal prowess that fans have come to expect from United, Wonder is sure to be an instant classic. Featuring songs 'Future Marches In,' 'So Will I' and the energetic title track 'Wonder' fans are sure to be listening to this album for years to come
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.