- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hippo Campus - Landmark
- Write a Review
- K58409 000000000 K58409000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. "There's a moment in growing up when it becomes clear that the road you ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. "There's a moment in growing up when it becomes clear that the road you walk is your own to cultivate." A surprisingly profound sentiment for a band of 21-year olds. Nevertheless, it's a sentiment that animates much of the BJ Burton (Bon Iver, Sylvan Esso) produced Landmark, the debut album from Minneapolis' Hippo Campus. From the resplendent "Way It Goes," a guitar led gallop about the Instagram-filtered church of cool, to the propulsive "Boyish," a horn-kissed rumination on children of divorce, Landmark is shot through with a woozy dissonance between precocious wisdom and old-as-time coming of age stories. The result is a messy, brave, and earnest whole - not to mention, a tectonic shift forward for a young band still discovering itself.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.