- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Homeboy Sandman - Kindness For Weakness
- Write a Review
- #K76776 000000000 K76776000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, Homeboy Sandman’s third full-length album on Stones...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, Homeboy Sandman’s third full-length album on Stones Throw Records. The album's title comes from Sandman's internal insight saying "mistaking kindness for weakness is a weakness I need to have more kindness for." One of Sandman's most poignantly lyrical releases to date, the album centers on the MCs discomfort in his comfort zone and addresses themes such as his personal insecurities, rapper stereotypes and morality. Since signing with Stones Throw Records in 2011, Homeboy Sandman has made himself at home releasing three full-lengths - First of a Living Breed, Hallways, and now Kindness for Weakness - along with a series of five short records and most recently, releasing a free EP with collaborator Aesop Rock (who has a guest feature on Kindness) named Lice, which includes a remix by Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park. Sandman has once again established himself as one of the most productive and creative lyricists of this generation.;Track List:1. Heart Sings;2. Eyes;3. Real New York Feat. I Am Many;4. Seam By Seam Feat. Until the Ribbon Breaks;5. It's Cold Feat. Steve Arrington;6. Talking (Bleep);7. Gumshoe;8. Keep It Real Feat. Mystro;9. Earth Wind Fire Water Feat. Yu Tah Phrum Duh Bush Shad;10. Funhouse;11. Sly Fox;12. God;13. Nonbelievers;14. Speak Truth Feat. Kurious Breeze Brewin Aesop Rock;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.