- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hot Snakes - Jericho Sirens
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L27200 000000000 L27200000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, the fourth album from the San Diego-based punk rock recidivists. The album was produce...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, the fourth album from the San Diego-based punk rock recidivists. The album was produced by the band and recorded in Philadelphia and San Diego throughout 2017. Hot Snakes are an American post-hardcore band led by Rick Froberg and John Reis, formed in 1999 in San Diego, California. Reis and Froberg had previously performed together in Pitchfork and Drive Like Jehu, after which Reis had found international success with Rocket from the Crypt. Hot Snakes disbanded in 2005 but reunited in 2011. Although they share musical similarities with members' previous outfits, Hot Snakes have a sound that is much more primal than that of Pitchfork, Drive Like Jehu or even Rocket from the Crypt. Reis and Froberg were also heavily influenced by bands such as The Wipers, Suicide, and Michael Yonkers Band, and these influences gave Hot Snakes a distinctive sound that has been described by one critic as "hardcore garage punk.";Track List:1. I Need a Doctor;2. Candid Cameras;3. Why Don't It Sink In?;4. Six Wave Hold-Down;5. Jericho Sirens;6. Death Camp Fantasy;7. Having Another?;8. Death Doula;9. Psychoactive;10. Death of a Sportsman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.