- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hot Water Music - Caution
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69320 000000000 L69320000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Limited deluxe edition vinyl LP pressing. True to it's title, 2002's Caution immediately demands the listener's undivid...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Limited deluxe edition vinyl LP pressing. True to it's title, 2002's Caution immediately demands the listener's undivided attention. With a unique blend of heartfelt punk, guttural rock, and explorative neo-hardcore, Hot Water Music shirks categorization on Caution. Immediate and infectious on "Trusty Chords," a feral rocker that works off a pop blueprint, the band emphasizes variety as it glides into the rhythm-steeped "One Step To Slip" and the cathartic "I Was On A Mountain." Further demonstrating HWM's depth, Caution sees the band careen from the circle-pit stylings of "Wayfarer" to the subtle yet frenetic underpinning of "Alright For Now" with artful management. "We've never tried to be anything but what we are," say's bassist Jason Black. "Musically, we've never wanted to define ourselves at all." And in keeping with that assessment, the Gainesville, FL foursome differs from virtually every other band making punk-inspired sounds in the new millennium. On Caution - the group's second release for Epitaph - HWM drives home the point that music should be more about substance and skill and less about red hair dye.;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.