- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Houndstooth - Ride Out the Dark
- Write a Review
- #K78019 000000000 K78019000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Houndstooth is a 5 piece rock and roll band from Portland, OR informed, decidely, by the grand histo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Houndstooth is a 5 piece rock and roll band from Portland, OR informed, decidely, by the grand history of rock acts, but it may be more helpful to think about a William Eggleston photo or an Alice Munro short story to get the feel of the band two Southerners (Katie Bernstein and John Gnorski), two Detroiters (Courtney Sheedy and Mike Yun), and a Canadian (Graeme Gibson). Their debut LP, Ride Out the Dark, is a collection of songs that came out of that universally tumultuous year of 2012, and speak to the light at the end of that tunnel we all made it through.;Track List:1. Thunder Runner;2. Baltimore;3. Canary Island;4. Bee Keepers;5. Strangers;6. New Illusion;7. Wheel on Fire;8. Francis;9. Don't I Know You;10. You Won't See Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.