- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
How High (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K64233 000000000 K64233000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack album for the 2001 film How High starring hip-hop stars Method Man & Redm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack album for the 2001 film How High starring hip-hop stars Method Man & Redman. The track "Part II" was released as a single with a music video. The soundtrack does a good job of collecting B-sides and radio hits from the time period, and comes close to being another Method Man and Redman album. Continuing with it's soundtrack campaign, UMe reissuie this title on standard weight vinyl. How High's plot is centered on two underachieving pot smokers: Silas (Method Man) and Jamal (Redman). When Silas's friend Ivory (Chuck Davis) dies, Silas uses his ashes as fertilizer for a new batch of marijuana. They soon discover that smoking Silas's new batch summons the ghost of the recently deceased Ivory, visible to just the two of them. Hilarity ensues.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.