- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hummingbird Of Death - Forbidden Techniques
- Write a Review
- L35818 000000000 L35818000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/12/2018;Notes:They say that it takes ten thousand hours to master anything. Using that logic, Boise's Hummingbird Of Death has then p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/12/2018;Notes:They say that it takes ten thousand hours to master anything. Using that logic, Boise's Hummingbird Of Death has then practiced a bit over two hours a day for their twelve years as a band to hit this mark right before going into the studio to record Forbidden Techniques because the Boise boys have put together an absolute masterpiece. Twenty four songs in twenty four minutes will decimate your mind and memory for twenty four hours after listening. HOD has been perfecting their song and taken nods from NEOS, LARM, ELECTRO-HIPPIES, and all things fast and has taken twelve days in the studio formulating a fastcore mental maze of weaving/looping riffs and runs that will leave you breathless and satisfied. This is the best recording, best effort, and best material of the ever-evolving purveyors of playing faster than fast.;Track List:1. Fesh Hell;2. Thicken;3. Another Goddamned Week;4. Fortress of Solid 'Tude;5. A Little Scratch;6. Barf at the Moon;7. Tribalistic Horseshit;8. Fuck An Apology;9. Head Full of Shit;10. Poop Du Jour;11. In a World Without Hashtags;12. Yap;13. World's Oldest Baby;14. Castual Stupidity;15. Who Asked You?;16. Science Party;17. Smashcast;18. Rips;19. Henhouse;20. I Certainly Don't Tase Me Bro;21. I Think I'm on a Roll But I Think It's Kind of Weak;22. Ten Deep Breaths;23. Forbidden Techniques and Cautionary Tales;24. Only You Can Go Fuck Yourself
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.