- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hunx - Street Punk
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K69676 000000000 K69676000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hunx & His Punx have returned with Street Punk - their 2013 album filled with the catchiest and most...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hunx & His Punx have returned with Street Punk - their 2013 album filled with the catchiest and most hateful Punk songs heard in eons. Street Punk is an unrelenting tour de force, echoing early '80s Hardcore, '90s Grrl sounds, Darby Crash on helium, and the female answer to Danzig era Misfits. Street Punk is the follow up to 2011's Too Young to Be in Love. Recorded by Facundo Bermudez in a couple of days, all songs feature Hunx and Shannon Shaw of Shannon and the Clams, plus Erin Emslie on drums. Street Punk features songs about bad skin, teen angst, social wimpery, plus a Beastie Boys cover!;Track List:1. Bad Skin;2. Everyone S a Pussy (Fuck You Dude);3. You Think You Re Tough;4. Born Blonde;5. I M Coming Back;6. Mud in Your Eyes;7. Street Punk;8. Don't Call Me Fabulous;9. Rat Bag;10. Egg Raid on Mojo;11. Kill Elaine;12. It S Not Easy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.