- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibrahim Ferrer - Buenos Hermanos
- Write a Review
- #K58214 000000000 K58214000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including 12 page booklet and digital download. Released in 2003 when Ferrer was 76 yea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including 12 page booklet and digital download. Released in 2003 when Ferrer was 76 years old, Buenos Hermanos now gets a welcome reissue and today sounds more like a 'classic' than ever - "the ultimate Latin record", as Cooder described it at the time. "I don't think anybody other than Ibrahim would or could make a record like this. It has every kind of nuance and subtlety that it could possibly have, as well as muscle," he added. Like the original Buena Vista Social Club release and his 1999 solo debut, Buena Vista Social Club presents Ibrahim Ferrer, the album boasted the same production team of Cooder, Nick Gold and engineer Jerry Boys and confirmed Ferrer's place among the all-time great voices of Cuban music. Combining both Cuban and American musicians, the hand-picked core band, comprised Orlando 'Cachaíto' López on bass, Manuel Galbán on electric guitar, piano and organ, Chucho Valdés on piano, and Miguel 'Angá' Díaz on congas augmented by Ry Cooder on guitars and veteran rock drummer Jim Keltner and Joachim Cooder on percussion.;Track List:1. Boquiñeñe;2. Buenos Hermanos;3. La Música Cubana;4. Guaguancó Callejero;5. Naufragio;6. Como El Arrullo de Palma;7. Perfume de Gardenias;8. Mil Congojas;9. Hay Que Entarle a Palos a Ése;10. No Tiene Telaraña;11. Fuiste Cruel;12. Boliviana;13. Oye El Consejo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.