- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ice Cube - Death Certificate (25th Anniversary Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K54730 000000000 K54730000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in wide-spine single pocket jacket with insert. Includes three additional tracks. Reissued to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in wide-spine single pocket jacket with insert. Includes three additional tracks. Reissued to coincide with the 25th Anniversary of the album's release. When it was originally released in 1991 it peaked at #1 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and #2 on the Billboard 200 Chart. Death Certificate is the second studio album by Ice Cube, released on October 29, 1991 by Priority Records. Highly anticipated with over one million advanced orders, the album was certified platinum in sales on December 20, 1991. Due to some of it's racially and politically charged content, and Ice Cube's acerbic statements on drug dealing, racial profiling, and the right to keep and bear arms, Death Certificate was the source of much controversy upon it's release.;Track List:1. The Death Side - Only One Me;2. Good Cop Bad Cop;3. Dominate the Weak;4. The Funeral;5. The Wrong Nigga to Fuck Wit;6. My Summer Vacation;7. Steady Mobbin';8. Robin Lench;9. Givin' Up the Nappy Dug Out;10. Look Who's Burnin';11. A Bird in the Hand;12. Man's Best Friend;13. Alive on Arrival;14. Death;15. The Life Side - the Birth;16. I Wanna Kill Sam;17. Horny Lil' Devil;18. Black Korea;19. True to the Game;20. Color Blind;21. Doing Dumb Shit;22. Us;23. No Vaseline;Special Attributes:ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.