- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ice Cube - War & Peace, Vol. 2 (The Peace Disc)
- Write a Review
- #K63894 000000000 K63894000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. War & Peace Volume 2 (The Peace Disc) is the sixth studio album from Ice Cube. It is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. War & Peace Volume 2 (The Peace Disc) is the sixth studio album from Ice Cube. It is the second part from the two album project War & Peace. The album contains the singles "Hello" which features former N.W.A bandmates Dr. Dre and MC Ren and the club smash "You Can Do It." Continuing with it's Respect The Classics campaign, UME reissue this album back on vinyl for the first time in over 10 years.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.