- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ice-T - Rhyme Pays
- Write a Review
- #K62265 000000000 K62265000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:2014 180 gram vinyl LP reissue of his 1987 debut album. As a musician, Ice-T played a major role in the creation of the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:2014 180 gram vinyl LP reissue of his 1987 debut album. As a musician, Ice-T played a major role in the creation of the gangsta incarnation of hip-hop music and was a colossus of the West Coast hip-hop scene, despite his East Coast, greater New York, origins. Though his music displays a political consciousness, like the indictments of racism that were a hallmark of seminal hip-hop group Public Enemy, it also is nihilistic as befits a chronicler of street life. The charismatic Ice-T has also achieved success as an actor in movies and on TV. He plays Detective Odafin Tutuola on the TV seriesLaw & Order: Special Victims Unit.;Track List:1. Intro/Rhyme Pays - By Ice T;2. 6 'N the Mornin' - By Ice T;3. Make It Funky - By Ice T;4. Somebody Gotta Do It (Pimpin' Ain't Easy) - By Ice T;5. 409 - By Ice T;6. I Love Ladies - By Ice T;7. Sex - By Ice T;8. Pain - By Ice T;9. Squeeze the Trigger - By Ice T;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.