- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iggy & The Stooges - More Power
- Write a Review
- L31480 000000000 L31480000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2009;Notes:Recorded in '73 (the year Raw Power came out), these rare studio performances capture Iggy Pop and the band at a time w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2009;Notes:Recorded in '73 (the year Raw Power came out), these rare studio performances capture Iggy Pop and the band at a time when tension threatened to rip them apart-and make them one of the most explosive bands on the planet. The 2-CD version boasts 18 tracks the vinyl has 12 they both feature Tight Pants Open Up and Bleed Cock in My Pocket Cry for Me Scene of the Crime I Got a Right, and more!;Track List:1. Tight Pants;2. I'm a Man;3. I Got a Right;4. Money (That's What I Want);5. Scene of the Crime;6. Gimme Some Skin;7. Rubber Legs;8. Open Up and Bleed;9. Johanna;10. Cock in My Pocket;11. I'm Sick of You;12. Louie Louie;13. Head on;14. Cry for Me;15. She Creatures of the Hollywood Hills;16. Born in a Trailer;17. Wild Love;18. Till the End of the Night
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.