- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Il Sogno Del Marinaio - Canto Secondo
- Write a Review
- L31288 000000000 L31288000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Avant-garde punk legend and former Minutemen bassist Mike Watt is back with a second album from his latest project, Il ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Avant-garde punk legend and former Minutemen bassist Mike Watt is back with a second album from his latest project, Il Sogno Del Marinaio (translated as ?The Sailor's Dream?), a collaboration with Italian musicians Stefano Pilia and Andrea Belfi. The album, Canto Secondo, was recorded over eight days last December in Bologna, Italy's Vacuum Studio. The band recently released a Record Store Day Exclusive 7" in April of 2014, featuring two tracks from the same session. Beginning in September, the band will tour the U.S. for 52 dates in support of the release.;Track List:1. Animal Farm Tango;2. Alain;3. Nanos' Waltz;4. Skinny Cat;5. Mountain Top;6. Sogno Del Fienile;7. Auslander;8. Stucazz?!!;9. Sailor Blues;10. Us in Their Land
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.