- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ilitch - 10 Suicides
- Write a Review
- #K84155 000000000 K84155000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing comes with 16-page booklet. In 1980, Ilitch mastermind Thierry Müller released his second LP, 10 Suic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing comes with 16-page booklet. In 1980, Ilitch mastermind Thierry Müller released his second LP, 10 Suicides, on the French imprint S.C.O.P.A. Unlike his debut Periodikmindtrouble, which featured intricately layered instrumentals, 10 Suicides explores a more art-damaged pop sensibility. While distorted guitars and atmospheric synth workouts remain a part of Müller's signature sound, several songs credit the mysterious Ruth Ellyeri, who was not an actual person, but rather Müller's female alter-ego. Opening track "Elle Voulait Que Je Sois Drôle" shows Ilitch's new direction with overloaded vocoders, driving Moog basslines and soft, Eno-like melodic flourishes. The androgynous vocals on "Waiting For Mabelle (Je Ne Viendrais Pas)" resemble an upbeat Gregorian chant bent through a 20th Century lens. 10 Suicides is a staggeringly personal album that still sounds years ahead of its time. Recommended for fans of Ghédalia Tazartès, Chris & Cosey and Monoton.;Track List:1. Elle Voulait Que Je Sois Dr'le;2. Symphonynachev'e;3. N.A. (No Answer);4. Waiting for Mabelle (Je Ne Viendrais Pas);5. Coma Programma I;6. Soupirs;7. Peripherikredcomando;8. Larsen Lumpen;9. Brisure;10. Coma Programma II
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.