- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
I'm on My Journey Home: Sacred Harp Singing 1927-1934 / Various
- Write a Review
- L29170 000000000 L29170000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Death Is Not The End present a collection of recordings of Sacred Harp singing (a traditional sacred choral music with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Death Is Not The End present a collection of recordings of Sacred Harp singing (a traditional sacred choral music with origins in the American South) taken from the late 1920s through to the late 1930s.;Track List:1. I'm on My Journey Home - the Denson Quartet;2. The Good Old Way - Denson-Parris Sacred Harp Singers;3. Religion Is a Fortune - Alabama Sacred Harp Singers;4. Sweet Prospect - Allison's Sacred Harp Singers;5. Weeping Pilgrim - Allison's Sacred Harp Singers;6. Rocky Road - Alabama Sacred Harp Singers;7. Windham - Georgia Sacred Harp Singers;8. How Firm a Foundation - Dye's Sacred Harp Singers;9. Protection - Denson's Sacred Harp Singers of Arley Alabama;10. Bells of Love - Middle Georgia Singing Convention No. 1;11. Return Again - the Okeh Atlanta Sacred Harp Singers;12. Blooming Youth - Huggins Phillips Sacred Harp Singers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.