- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Imelda May - Love Tattoo
- K60536 000000000 K60536000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Love Tattoo is the debut solo album by Irish vocalist I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Love Tattoo is the debut solo album by Irish vocalist Imelda May, formerly of the roots outfit Blue Harlem. May has captured the attention of the United Kingdom with her music, and for good reason. It's a striking gumbo of tough boogie-woogie, streetwise razor-edged rockabilly, intimate sultry vocal jazz, and sassy jump blues. May wrote all but two of the set's 12 tracks and produced the set she also plays the bodhran, an Irish percussion instrument. She's surrounded herself with an ace band that includes her husband, guitarist Darrell Higham, trumpeter Dave Priseman (who also plays flügelhorn and percussion), pianist and organist Danny McCormack, bassist Al Gare and drummer Dean Beresford. The tunes aren't overly arranged, the production is minimal, and the instruments, as well as her voice, sound unembellished. Imelda May is capturing the attention of Europe for a reason she is a rare and very exciting talent who understands the history of American roots music and knows how to use that understanding in a contemporary context without pandering.;Track List:1. Johnny Got a Boom Boom;2. Feel Me;3. Knock 123;4. Wild About My Lovin';5. Big Bad Handsome Man;6. Love Tattoo;7. Meet You at the Moon;8. Smokers' Song;9. Smotherin' Me;10. Falling in Love with You Again;11. It's Your Voodoo Working;12. Watcha Gonna Do
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.