- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L62585 000000000 L62585000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/08/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing includes printed inner sleeve and four page booklet with photos and lyrics. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:02/08/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing includes printed inner sleeve and four page booklet with photos and lyrics. Imogen Heap's second album Speak for Yourself' fuses her strong voice with electronic soundscapes and alternative rock movements. Frou Frou's vocalist created this vulnerable atmosphere by searching for different ways to explore her emotions. On the hit single 'Hide & Seek' she takes the minimalism to the extreme. The songs begin to drive as her mood becomes very upbeat and happy about the loss and getting over a relationship. While listening to 'Goodnight and Go' you will hear an impressive guitar solo provided by the legendary guitarist Jeff Beck. It is an all in one package where the music speaks for itself. Imogen Heap is known for her being part of the short-lived project Frou Frou. Afterwards she started a successful solo career.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.