- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Imperial Teen - Feel the Sound
- Write a Review
- #K86618 000000000 K86618000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/31/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the fifth album by this band led by former Faith No More member Roddy Bottum. Feel the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/31/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the fifth album by this band led by former Faith No More member Roddy Bottum. Feel the Sound succeeds completely at it's goal, plainly stated in the collection's title. From the exhilarating, propulsive "Runaway, " which features the entire band on lead vocals (how many other groups can make that claim?), to the expansive final statement of "Overtaken," Imperial Teen feel the sound themselves and, in turn, make the listener feel it in ways immediate, pleasurable, and haunting. ELO-like symphonic pop has become a touchstone for everyone from Justice to Cut Copy, but Feel the Sound makes it manifest through live instrumentation that possesses a Krautrock level of intuitive synchronicity and a desert island jukebox's sense of fun.;Track List:1. Runaway;2. No Matter What You Say;3. Last to Know;4. Over His Head;5. Hanging About;6. All the Same;7. Don't Know How You Do It;8. Out from Inside;9. The Hibernates;10. It's You;11. Overtaken
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.