- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- L33671 000000000 L33671000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/30/2018;Notes:Denver-based trumpeter-composer Joshua Trinidad makes a strikingly original statement on his RareNoise Records debut, I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/30/2018;Notes:Denver-based trumpeter-composer Joshua Trinidad makes a strikingly original statement on his RareNoise Records debut, In November. Recorded in Giske, Norway, this highly evocative trio outing features the adventurous Norwegian guitarist-composer and ECM recording artist Jacob Young and drummer Stale Liavik Solberg, a central figure on Oslo's improvising music scene. Brimming with deep and winding lyricism, Trinidad's elegiac seventh album as a leader is a compelling mix of bold long tones on trumpet, atmospheric guitaristry, fluid melodic invention and daring group improv, all delivered with rare authority by the three intrepid improvisers. From the minor key rubato opener "Beside" to the melancholy soundscape "Bell (Hymn)" to a darkly entrancing "The Attic" and the stirring title track, Trinidad and his empathetic crew of deep listeners show respect toward space and silence on these spellbinding noirish numbers.;Track List:1. Bedside;2. Bell (Hymn);3. Bell (Lullaby);4. Featherse;5. In November;6. Kin;7. Morning Flight;8. Poem;9. Torreon;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.