- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron Maiden - Death On The Road
- Write a Review
- K57520 000000000 K57520000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of 2005 live release from Iron Maiden, was recorded in Germany in 2003 on the D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of 2005 live release from Iron Maiden, was recorded in Germany in 2003 on the Dance Of Death World Tour * 1st time of officially released on LP in the US * Features 16 tracks including "Wildest Dreams", "Can I Play With Madness", "Wrathchild", "Iron Maiden" & more.;Track List:1. Wildest Dreams;2. Wrathchild;3. Can I Play with Madness;4. The Trooper;5. Dance of Death;6. Rainmaker;7. Brave New World;8. Paschendale;9. Lord of the Flies;10. No More Lies;11. Hallowed By Thy Name;12. Fear of the Dark;13. Iron Maiden;14. Journey Man;15. The Number of the Beast;16. Run to the Hills;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.