- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron Maiden - En Vivo!
- Write a Review
- #K91696 000000000 K91696000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:EN VIVO! Was recorded on April 10, 2011, in front of over 50, 000 ecstatic fans at the Estadio Nacional, Santiago, duri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:EN VIVO! Was recorded on April 10, 2011, in front of over 50, 000 ecstatic fans at the Estadio Nacional, Santiago, during the Round the World in 66 Days leg of the Final Frontier World Tour, and captures a magnificent performance by the band, ardently embraced by the legendary Latino passion and energy of their Chilean fans. This live show encapsulates to perfection the heart and soul of Iron Maiden 2011.;Track List:1. Satellite 15;2. The Final Frontier;3. El Dorado;4. 2 Minutes to Midnight;5. The Talisman;6. Coming Home;7. Dance of Death;8. The Trooper;9. The Wicker Man;10. Blood Brothers;11. When the Wild Wind Blows;12. The Evil That Men Do;13. Fear of the Dark;14. Iron Maiden;15. The Number of the Beast;16. Hallowed Be Thy Name;17. Running Free
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.