- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron & Wine - The Shepherd's Dog
- Write a Review
- K57789 000000000 K57789000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2007;Notes:Iron and Wine's last release (not including the collaborative in the Reins EP which featured songs by Iron and Wine's S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2007;Notes:Iron and Wine's last release (not including the collaborative in the Reins EP which featured songs by Iron and Wine's Sam Beam and performances by both Iron and Wine and Calexico together) was 2005's Woman King, a 6-song EP which distinguished itself from it's predecessors with a deepening integration of spiraling, dense opuses with intimate confessionals. On the Shepherd's Dog this integration is complete. Sam Beam has confessed to finding spiritual inspiration in Tom Waits' pièce de résistance, Swordfish trombones, an album with which Waits upended his previous strategies and forged a new musical language for himself. Recorded by Sam with the assistance of longtime producer Brian Deck and engineer Colin Studebaker, the Shepherd's Dog succeeds in accomplishing a similar cathartic recasting of the artist's intentions. The arrangements here are kaleidoscopic and rich.;Track List:1. Pagan Angel and a Borrowed Car;2. White Tooth Man;3. Lovesong of the Buzzard;4. Carousel;5. House By the Sea;6. Innocent Bones;7. Wolves (Song of the Shepherd's Dog);8. Resurrection Fern;9. Boy with a Coin;10. Devil Never Sleeps;11. Peace Beneath the City;12. Flightless Bird American Mouth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.