- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Isaac Hayes - Shaft (Music From The Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- L29145 000000000 L29145000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/23/2018;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Upon it's release in the summer of 1971, Shaft became the first double album of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/23/2018;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Upon it's release in the summer of 1971, Shaft became the first double album of original studio material released by an R&B artist. The album peaked at #1 on The Billboard 200 chart, and spent sixty weeks on the chart despite Stax bootlegging their own album. In a long career full of triumphs as a singer, songwriter, musician, producer, actor and soul-music visionary, Shaft was the pinnacle for Hayes. The theme shot to #1, the album hit #1 and stayed on the pop charts for well over a year and the sound of it all not only defined blaxploitation, but also helped usher in the sound of the '70s. It's still a powerful experience, one that's best served here: Theme from Shaft and the hit Do Your Thing join Ellie's Love Theme, No Name Bar, Soulsville, Café Regio's, and the rest of this essential classic.;Track List:1. Theme from Shaft;2. Bumpy's Lament;3. Walk from Regio's;4. Ellie's Love Theme;5. Shaft's Cab Ride;6. Cafe Regio's;7. Early Sunday Morning;8. Be Yourself;9. A Friend's Place;10. Soulsville;11. No Name Bar;12. Bumpy's Blues;13. Shaft Strikes Again;14. Do Your Thing;15. The End Theme;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.